3 posts / 0 new
Last post
rclarke
Changes to the status response

Have the query responses for the GET and POST claims/status (https://provider.api-compliance.acc.co.nz/api/v1/claims/status) been updated in the compliance environment? Now getting the following reponse for both requests: 

{

    "list": [
        {
            "acc45Number": "WY49401",
            "claimNumber": "WY49401",
            "coverStatus": "Accept",
            "injuryResolved": null,
            "injuryResolvedFromDate": null,
            "injuryResolvedToDate": null,
            "partialNHINumber": "ABC0",
            "accidentDate": "2015-05-13",
            "diagnoses": [
                {
                    "diagnosisCodeType": null,
                    "diagnosisCode": "S550.",
                    "diagnosisSeverity": null,
                    "diagnosisDescription": "Ankle sprain",
                    "primaryDiagnosisIndicator": null,
                    "snomedCode": "44465007",
                    "snomedCodeDescription": "Sprain of ankle (disorder)",
                    "injuryStatus": "Provisional",
                    "resultErrorCode": "EM00",
                    "resultError": null,
                    "diagnosisAction": null,
                    "diagnosisSide": "right"
                }
            ]
        }
    ],
    "message": "Success",
    "generatedAt": "2018-02-21",
    "pageSize": 25,
    "totalPages": 1,
    "page": 1
}


Steven (not verified)
Hi,

Hi,

Following our discussion yesterday, I've now got confirmation that there have been changes to all the API responses. We have also made a few changes to the ACC45 fields as certain fields have now been removed. We will soon be updating our support material such as our scenarios to reflect the changes.

Cheers.
Steven


kaaran@ACC
Support material has been updated

Hi rclarke,

Thank you for your patience. We have now updated our supporting documentation and code samples for the Query Claim Status APIs. The main change for this (which you have run into already) is the change in the responses coming back in a list format. You can our updated scenarios and code samples at the following link.

https://developer.acc.co.nz/requirements-claim-queries

If you have any other questions or issues, please let us know.

Cheers


Add new comment