Common API Specification
The Common API Specification describes functions, components, and validation common to all the APIs, in particular:
- Lists the APIs, source documents, and common terminology
- Outlines the common API Processing for all endpoints
- Describes common data types and error messages
- Specifies common data inputs, formats and validations for submitting a request and queries applying to 2 or more APIs, respectively
- Describes translation of Read (or diagnosis) codes between ACC’s system and SNOMED codes
We highly recommend this document is read before any development.