One of a series of APIs that allows software vendors to give the ability for the Provider to see whether a claim has been accepted & what are the latest diagnoses if other Providers have been referred to.This specific API returns the status of a selected claim submitted by the organisation sending the query.A valid, authorised query from the following endpoint returns filtered details of the selected claim request, in its submitted status whether Failed or Receipted:
Results generally include, for each claim retrieved:
• ACC45 number or Eos number
• claim number
• cover status
• injury details*
• partial NHI number*
• accident date*
• diagnoses*, including for each diagnosis:
– code type and code, with the SNOMED code if available
– diagnosis action, description, and side
– the registration status (see Table 4 for possible values)
– any error codes
• the result code (0 or 1) for each diagnosis.
*If the claim is sensitive, or the patient is working for an accredited employer, the starred details are not available.