- Get Connected
- Outbound Query APIs
Get Connected with Outbound Query APIs
If you intend to build, test, and release API products this is your next step.
- Early contact with our support team for tips n tricks to get you to your destination quicker.
- Early review of our test environments to consider your best testing strategy. In a nutshell:
Both Sandbox and Compliance environments require the following steps for you to begin to build:
- Acceptance of legal requirements. This is required.
- Request access to each environment from our support team providing the following:
- Complete the Name, Email.
- Details of your Test Plan, Data and infrastructure for testing in the Message.
- Completed ACC Legal documentation signed by authorised signatory for the use of the environments.
This gives you access to any secure content, and our build / test Sandbox and / or Compliance environment endpoints and API Keys.
- ACC will get in touch: Within 1-3 days of receipt of the request to discuss your request and details of ACC's software quality process, infrastructure and any other requirements.
- After this you can create your app by:
- Going to the MyApps
- Selecting 'Add a new App'.
- Completing the mandatory fields.
- Selecting the API that you want to use.
- Selecting 'Create App'.
- You'll now see your App.
- Click the name of your App to see:
- Build away.
Details regarding the ACC Sandbox and Compliance environments, and required testing scenarios, are listed here.