- Get Connected
Get Connected with IDE
You have decided to use IDE for this use case.
Complete the following security and privacy checks and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
If this is your first time exchanging this data with us or you want changes to the dataset currently being exchanged, we need to agree why data is to be transferred between us, what data is to be shared, who is responsible for sharing and receiving data and how shared data will be used.
Tip! A sample MoU specific to the use case is provided. If first time using IDE then check out Legal, .
- Due Diligence Questionnaire
If you are going to be receiving data from ACC, we want to know how you intend to store, access, and use our data.
Tip! You may already have done this as part of prior engagements with ACC, if so, let us know.
We will review your information and come back to you with next steps. These checks are not always clear cut, it can take time and further requests/check can ensue. Thanks for your patience and we will keep you updated on timings. Our learnings with other 3rd parties tell us involving your legal partner helps.
After those governance checks the following steps are straight forward:
- Get Connected - Checks and balances are in place. Now you sign-up, install the agent, test and deploy.
- You are set! Start sending
Once connected and parties give the go ahead you can use DX to transmit files and information securely and regularly to ACC.
We can assist by providing:
- Eightwire help you implement DX.
- ACC support implementation aspects particular to your project plus provide other tools and tips.
- There is more information in the IDE Learn More
- Guidance based on our learning from previous implementations. Final steps for your implementation are determined during consultation and sign-up.
- Participation as implementation normally takes between 2 – 8 weeks depending on whether you already use IDE / DX or not, your use case, and the governance checks.